Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy

A week or so ago, I went away for a 5 day women's renewal in Paraguay.  It was wonderful.  While I was gone, my husband became MR. MOM.  Not, mr. mom, but MR. MOM.  I mean, I came back and my house was cleaned, my baby was on a schedule, and (get this) my closet and clothes drawers were neatly organized.  Where is this person when I'm around?

Anyway, Giovanni was evidently happy as a clam while I was gone.  Last week, however, he was pretty whiney and wanted me to constantly hold him.  Friday, the day that I was supposed to do part 8 of "Our Story", he was a super-grouch and would only refrain from screaming if he was sitting in my lap holding BOTH of my hands.  Yeah, fun.  So, didn't get to update my blog.

Saturday, we had an arts and crafts fair at our church building.  This is a new ministry that I will talk more about later.  Sunday, after a great house church time, we had the arts and crafts sale again.

Also, my in-laws are arriving here in two days.  So, of course, I must do every household cleaning and decorating project that I have been putting off for months.  Maybe I'll show some before and after pictures soon.

I guess the point of this post is to let you know what's going on with me and why I haven't been able to post much.  Right this minute, I have a squirmy 18 month old in my lap pulling up my shirt, looking at my tummy, and giggling.  Not sure what that means.

So, HOPE to see you here again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment