Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Back!


I spent a wonderful week of renewal last week at Come Before Winter in Paraguay.  Come Before Winter is a 5 day conference to encourage, teach, and uplift missionary women.  I absolutely loved it and although I am physically super tired, I am spiritually strong and hopeful.

We studied and prayed over Psalm 103.  I learned so much.

We were given quiet times to just reflect on the Word and hear from God.  I did.

We spent time wonderful worship times together and I don't think the angels in heaven could sound any better than we did.

We spent time visiting and sharing, and I have never been so proud to be a part of any group of women. These ladies are truly beautiful - from the inside out.

They asked us to only take pictures during free time and I was having so much fun I didn't take hardly any.  But they had people taking pictures and will put them up on a website later, so I will definitely be telling you more about my week when these other pictures are available.

THANK YOU:
The Come Before Winter team for everything you did for all of us.
My missionary sisters for your friendship and example.
My husband and kids for letting me go.
Anyone who prayed for CbW or gave money to this ministry.  It was so worth it.
God - for all of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to go. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete