Friday, April 30, 2010

Funny Faces


I would like to take this opportunity to thank Apple Computers for installing Photo Booth on your computers.  I thank you for the belly-aching, eye-watering, snot-blowing laughter that you have given me the last few months.

Really, my kids and I thank you so much.

And now, since I am not vain, I will spread some of the funniness around....
Garrett...
and me.  Don't you think we look alike?
Big-eye Carys....
Alien mom....
weird....
who is this??
Brutus Giovanni....
Picasso Ansley and Carys....
My alien dad....
Anderson sporting a Buzz Lightyear head.
and Bronwyn....yes, she is available.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I think you need to post updated pictures once a week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how Mac owners could ever get bored! I enjoy opening photo booth because it seems the kids have always left new surprises in there for me.

    ReplyDelete