Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting Started

Thanks for all the encouraging comments about our new cookie business.

As I said, this will be a family affair, and several of us in the family have been busy already this weekend.

Carys and I painted Christmas Cookie Plates.  Carys did all of these except the ornaments and the Santa.  Isn't she a great artist?












Ansley made up a cute logo for our company:
Kevin got in touch with a good friend from high school who is helping us set up a website.

Garrett cut chocolate bars into chocolate "chips" until his hand was hurting.  Yes, that is what we have to do here.  I have yet to find any decent chocolate chips to buy.

Anderson wanted to help so badly on the cookie plates, so I let him and Carys paint this one for our family.
It's been a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The plates look awesome and I love your logo ... makes me hungry for a cookie! Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you all! Blessings from CAmpinas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and I wish I were there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are excited to hear about your baking and customer's eating your cookies. Love the plates. You have a very talented family!!

    ReplyDelete