Saturday, February 4, 2012

Siblings

Right now I have two kids who have lost their computer privelidges for the day because of fighting and being mean to each other.  I don't think there is much that distresses me more than when my kids can't get along.  Kevin says I am crazy, that brothers and sisters always fight with each other.  I may be remembering wrong, but I don't remember having trouble getting along with my brother or sister. (My mom and dad can correct me on this if I'm wrong.)  Kevin says that is weird.  (Evidently he remembers fighting a lot with his sister.)

Anyway,  Ansley and Garrett used to drive me crazy with this. 

"Ansley is always being mean to me..."

"Mom, you don't see what he does when you leave the room..."

and more....

It would drive me crazy.

So, I was really happy to see Ansley's sweet blog post of encouragement today for her brother.  He has a big soccer opportunity coming up.  Garrett saw her post, and in his typical, quiet fashion said, "Cool."  So, evidently, despite all the bickering and meanness, they do love each other. 

It makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment