Monday, May 21, 2012

Movie Recommendation: Oldie but Goodie

Oh yeah, I have a blog.

So, so much catching up to do on here.  I'll try to do better for the 3 of you who read this!

We have family movie nights at our house - usually on Friday night.  Since Ansley got home from Ecuador (yeah!) last Sunday, we watched a new movie that she bought there.

I had never heard of it.  It was called Iron Will.  It is an old movie - like Kevin Spacey is in it and he looks about 30.

It was about a young man, Will, who decided to race in a sled dog race in memory of his dad (and to save his farm and pay for his college.)  I'm not going to tell more because I don't want to give it away if you haven't seen it.

We LOVED this movie.  It was exciting enough that the big kids liked it, but not too scary or violent for the little kids.  No bad words or parts where you had to fast forward through.

So, if you are looking for a good family movie, this is a great choice!

Also, if you have family movie night too, you might want to enter a giveaway for a projector on this blog:  Whatever.  I can think of a million ways we could use this projector!

1 comment:

  1. I know, it's discouraging to write these articles and get very little feedback, but I am one of the three and I enjoy your blog very much. We watched this movie last year and loved it.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete