Sunday, August 12, 2012

To my guys (part 4)

Hey guys!

Today was Sunday, which included for me:

  • breakfast at Burger King with Larry and Margaret Ann.  I got a good hug for all of you.
  • church at the coffee shop with Fresh Wind Fellowship.
  • church at Monrovia with more hugs and a great lunch afterward. (from Terra Novas!)

Kennedy and Carys were playing together at Granna and Grandaddy's house after church. Kennedy remembered a fun place to play in their neighborhood.

It was a big ditch that fills with water when it rains.  Someone has fixed a swing that you can swing from one side of the ditch to the other.  Check it out!









 They had a lot of fun!

 A reflection in the water...
 Cute cousins!
 The mosquitoes were starting to eat my face (the only part I didn't spray with bug spray), so we headed back home...
Here is my favorite picture of the day:
Hello Carys's booty!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I miss you mom, Carys, Kennedy, Granna and Grandaddy!
    Love you, Blume boys. [Mostly Anderson...]

    ReplyDelete